Friday, April 2, 2010

Thanksgiving & Christmas


It's been awhile since I've posted but between work and wedding planning, there is little time left for anything else...except the gym (I DO have to FIT into a white dress after all).

For Thanksgiving and Christmas, Wes and I made the family rounds. We spent Thanksgiving in College Station where we ate too much, took part in some early morning "black Friday" shopping and delivered Thanksgiving meals to those less fortunate. Of course I also had to watch the tu vs aTm game that day.

For Christmas we also went to College Station for the first part of the break. My brother had flown in from Chandler, Arizona so we spent Christmas day opening gifts and eating too much again. Christmas night it was back to Fort Worth to unpack and re-pack for the visit to IL. We stopped in Glen Carbon, IL our first night to visit Wes' mom Jan, exchange packages, and drop off the nieces and nephew presents. Then it was off to Elmwood, IL to visit Wes' dad, step-mom, and step-sister. We spent a week eating tons, watching movies, and playing in the snow. My first time to ever go sledding - it was FANTASTIC.

Wes and I really enjoyed all the time we got to spend with family and friends!! Pictures from all the traveling can be found here.

Hugs & Sunshine!
Sarah

No comments: