Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wedding Update

So here's a brief update on the latest wedding details:

  • I selected the bridesmaid dresses! Here are some more pictures from the final trip to David's Bridal. I'll keep you guessing which one I chose!
  • We selected our photographer. She's local to Granbury and we're excited for her to not only take pictures at our wedding/reception but also at the rehearsal dinner.
  • We have an officiant! One of the guys I work with is ordained and agreed to perform the ceremony - Thanks Kevin!
  • We took a quick trip to Granbury (in the rain) to look at hotels for our guests as well as potential cake vendors.
  • We interviewed a DJ who was absolutely FANTASTIC! Both Wes and I absolutely agreed he was GREAT!
Things are coming along, but we are down to just over 6 months with tons still left to do. I'll keep updating our blog as we proceed to our walk down the aisle.

Time for this girl to go to bed.

Night!
Sarah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome pics, Thanks! ~ It's great to be able to stay in touch and receive updates, you don't seem quite so far away. Have a great time in CO and a safe trip home!

Love,
Jan