Monday, September 7, 2009

September Birthday Weekend



First and foremost, sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Between wedding planning and work, I haven't had a lot of time to update. However, I'm in Colorado this week (Oct 5 - Oct 9) and hope to have some time after my training class to update everyone on the wedding and our lives.

So here is hopefully the first of several updates: The first weekend in September we had a birthday weekend (My mom's birthday [Mom S] is Sept 2 and Wes' Birthday is Sept 25) in College Station. Wes' mom, Jan (i.e., Mom J) was in town from Illinois and my brother flew in from Tempe, Arizona. We spent the weekend at the aTm season opener football game (we won - WHOOP!), touring the George Bush Presidential Library, the boys working on the sprinklers, and eating, eating, eating! Here are some pictures from that weekend. Fun times were had by all, including Megan!

**HUGS**
Sarah

No comments: