Friday, March 20, 2009

Wedding Dresses


Both the mom's were in town this week...Wes' mom, Jan, and my mom, Susan.  Therefore, this posed an ideal time for trying on wedding dresses!!  We hit up David's Bridal on Thursday night (3/19/09) and then Alfred Angelo's on Friday (3/20/09).  

I set my budget for a wedding dress at less than $300, knowing good and well that is more than enough to spend on a dress you'll wear ONE TIME.  So of course the girls at David's bring me a $1,000 dress which at the time I fell in love with.  Thankfully we went to Alfred Angelo's the next day and I found a gorgeous dress (including pink beading) for less than $300.   I haven't bought it yet, but it may be the one; especially at that price.  

Since I can't show you the pictures of me in any of the dresses I may potentially wear down the aisle, I decide to post one of me in my mom's wedding gown.  I was so excited that I could fit into it (I won't mention that I couldn't raise my arms, but I got it on! :-) ).




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Randy lay there like a slug...